International Events Programme
Taking innovation international
It can be a challenge to establish a foothold in new markets, even for the largest of enterprises. Our international events programme, targeted at SMEs, supports the next generation of low-carbon innovators, helping their ground-breaking technologies gain exposure to investors and prospective customers on a world stage.
Our international events programme is delivered in partnership with the Department for Business and Trade (DBT), Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) and Innovate UK.
Together we help to promote and demonstrate the UK’s low-carbon propulsion technology at some of the most significant international events to audiences around the world.
What can you expect as part of the UK Pavilion
We aim to support all of the organisations that take part in the UK Pavilion as much as possible so that you can focus on promoting your technology and making the most of the trip. Each exhibitor will receive:
- Dedicated project/stand manager
- Professionally designed and built stand
- Shared use of the meeting room and common areas.
- Display panels for each participating organisation, based on a set of common cohesive designs
- Space for displaying demonstration equipment and/or samples as appropriate
- Dedicated IT package for local PowerPoint presentations and Internet access
- Attendance at Ambassador’s lunch for company representatives
- Support services before, during and after the event
- Support with introductions to potential business partners
- Inclusion in PR/media activities
The costs of the shows vary between £3,250 – £7,000 depending on the size of the stand and the country. Our team can also help with applications for Trade Access Programme grants, significantly reducing the cost of involvement, making the process as affordable as possible for the SMEs taking part.