LEVC – Electric Vehicle Evolution (EVE)
Developing EV technology in the UK
A collaborative project which aims to develop, localise, industrialise and productionise the next generation of high-performance EV technology for existing and future vehicles produced by LEVC. The project builds on the current and successful ‘eCity’ technology, estimated to have reduced over 30,000 tonnes of CO₂. The project draws on UK-based industry partners and academic expertise to develop this new EV technology and ensures LEVC will continue to lead on development of innovative green mobility products.
Electric Vehicle Evolution
- Accelerating the development of next-generation electric vehicle technology
- The Project will develop EV technology for existing and future vehicles which are manufactured in the UK
- Development and industrialisation of EV technology
- Localisation of component manufacture in the UK
- Job creation within manufacturing and supply chain organisations.
- Total project value £24.6 million, with £10.9 million funded through the APC