SMMT Open Forum
The Advanced Propulsion Centre team will be hosting a breakout session at the SMMT Open Forum in Leicester on 18 March 2015. This is an opportunity for organisations to meet face to face with the APC team and explore the opportunities and resources available to help turn low carbon propulsion technologies into products developed in the UK.
The event will include keynote speeches from IBM and the Automotive Investment Organisation.
- IBM representative presenting the “Auto 2025” report
- Lawrence Davies, Deputy CEO of Automotive Investment Organisation
- Neville Jackson, Chief Technology & Innovation Officer at Ricardo Plc
- Simon Moger, Head of Government Programmes at Jaguar Land Rover
- José Lopes, Head of Technical Excellence at Jaguar Land Rover
- Mike Matthews MBE, Managing Director & European Operations Officer, Nifco UK Ltd
- Jim Griffin, CEO, Autins Group
The one day event is being held at the Leicester Tigers Rugby Club with around 350 industry delegates.