Save the date – Future Powertrain Conference 2017
The Future Powertrain Conference 2017 dates have now been confirmed as Wednesday 1st March to Thursday 2nd March 2017 and will take place at the National Motorcycle Museum.
Registrations for the event will open in October 2016, with yet another year of record attendance expected.
Delegate rates will be £150 (£60 for students) for the two day event which includes access to conference, drinks reception and evening networking event.
The event will host an array of key industry speakers covering a broad range of themes including:
Parallel Stream 1
- Fuel Cells & Hydrogen
- Off-road & heavy duty vehicles
- Emissions, drive cycles & after-treatment
- The future of ICE
- Markets & Business Models
Parallel Stream 2
- Power electronics & electrical machines
- Advanced driver aids & autonomous vehicle development
- Battery trends & developments
- Hybrids & transmissions
- Electric Vehicles