- Development of an electric transaxle and vehicle control system with optional smart range extender.
- 90% reduction in CO2 with a lower total cost of ownership than existing diesel vehicles.
- Patented time triggered vehicle-control strategy with on board telematics optimise the use of the range extender to eliminate range anxiety.
- Utilising AEM’s rare earth free electric motors.
- Total project value £11.46 million, with £5.7 million funded through the APC.
- TEVVA Motors
- Advanced Electric Machines Ltd (AEM)
- Advanced Electric Machines Research Ltd (AEMR)