- PODSweep, the UK’s first autonomous electric road sweeper
- Created to reduce the harmful environmental impact created by road sweeping while improving safety and productivity through the autonomous control system
- To be trialled at a number of locations across the country including Birmingham Airport, Heathrow Airport and the Trafford Centre in Manchester.
- Aims to make a saving of 26 tonnes of carbon per annum and a reduction in driving energy of 10-15%
- The opportunity is being explored for the same technology to be converted for internal use in warehouses
- Westfield Autonomous Vehicles
- Johnston Sweepers
- Fusion Processing