- Key research into CO2 reduction and the increase of power density for off-highway diesel engine application
- Development and application of a new simulation technology
- Simulation can be applied to a whole engine to predict combustion characteristics and engine-out NOx emissions consistently
- £8.6 million total project value, receiving £4.3 million through APC funding.
- Perkins Engines Company Ltd (Lead Partner)
- Computational Modelling Cambridge Ltd
- Loughborough College
- Imperial College London