- Development of a Hydrogen Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle.
- Meeting Jaguar Land Rover attributes such as long range, quick refill, towing, off road capabilities and low temperature performance.
- Includes the development of a class-leading high performance battery.
- Utilising unique cooling system and heat exchanger design from Marelli Automotive Systems.
- Total project value £17.6 million, with £8.7 million funded through the APC.
- Jaguar Land Rover Ltd
- Marelli Automotive Systems PLC
- Delta Motorsport Ltd
- UK Battery Industrialisation Centre Ltd