- Development of an integrated control unit to control future BEV traction batteries.
- Offer significant weight saving from current industry distributed solutions.
- Introduce innovative features such as 2 way charging (vehicle to grid).
- Utilising Lyra Electronics and Nottingham University cutting edge power electronics design and analysis solutions working alongside Pektrons expertise in design for volume manufacture.
- Total project value £15.4 million, with £7.6 million funded through the APC.
- Jaguar Land Rover Ltd
- University of Nottingham
- Lyra Electronics Ltd
- Pektron Group Ltd