- Development of a highly efficient e-machine for energy recovery.
- Advance the adoption of decarbonising heavy duty applications through meeting their extreme demands of cost-performance, operational availability, design life and reliability.
- Build the UK supply chain for the next generation of heavy duty turbochargers.
- Utilising Bath Universities (IAAPS) system modelling capability across a multitude of existing powertrains, fuel cells, hybrids and alternative fuels.
- Total project value £20 million, with £10 million funded through the APC.
- Cummins Turbo Technologies Ltd
- University of Bath
- Holtex Ltd