- Creation of a modern retro, authentic, best-in-class, electric-motorcycle that is unmistakably British.
- Powered by green-fuel and refined with state-of-the-art technology.
- Project to include a bespoke battery, with a specially– designed motor that creates the right retro-torque with an authentic sound.
- Prototypes, control features and power management to be developed efficiently to get the maximum out of the battery.
- Motorcycle to be developed with advanced levels of telematics to enhance the ownership/riding experience.
- Total project value £9.2 million, with £4.6 million funded through the APC.
- BSA Company Ltd.
- University of Warwick (Warwick Manufacturing Group)
- Dana TM4
- Vital Auto