The Transition to Net Zero Automotive Roundtable and tours of Ricardo
Suppliers to the UK automotive industry must adapt now to electrification, as the industrial automotive base switches from petrol & diesel engine vehicles to low carbon electric, hybrid and hydrogen.
• Help with pivoting your business from manufacturing traditional automotive to EV components
• Event will explain supplier opportunities at EV and low carbon automotive companies
• Hear about and secure new business
• Learn from auto tiers ones, EV companies and others making the transition to low carbon
• Hear about trends from electromechanical consultants Ricardo and the Advanced Propulsion Centre
• Learn about funding: from the Automotive Transformation Fund and other schemes
What: Round table debate and factory tours
When: 10:30am-3:30pm, 6 July 2022
Where: Ricardo Technical Centre, Shoreham-by-Sea, BN43 5FG
What you’ll see: Ricardo’s Electrified Propulsion Research Centre, Vehicle Emissions Research Centre and the engine production facility. Lunch provided.
Places are limited so register your interest today!