APC21: Applicant Briefing Webinar
Are you interested in applying for our next round of collaborative R&D funding? If so, our APC21 competition opens for applications soon. Our collaborative R&D competitions are a commitment from the UK government and industry to accelerate the development of low carbon technology in the UK, safeguarding and creating jobs and supporting investment in cutting edge research and development (R&D).
If you’re intending to submit an application, we’re hosting an applicant briefing webinar on Tuesday 5 April 2022 which will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the application process and a step-by-step guide to completing the application form.
Hear from experts from the Advanced Propulsion Centre UK, Innovate UK and the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
- 10:30 – 10:40 – Welcome from APC – Julian Hetherington (APC)
- 10:40 – 11:05 – Competition scope and questions – Andy Gwilliam (APC)
- 11:05 – 11:25 – Value for money (VfM) guidance for applicants – Matthew Moss (BEIS)
- 11:25 – 11:45 – Competition application process – Rachael Evans (Innovate UK)
- 11:45 – 11:50 – Key information around the communications process and requirements – Rebecca Watson (APC)
- 11:50 – 11:55 – Next steps – Dan Bunting (APC)
- 11:55 – 12:15 – Q&A
After the webinar there’ll be an opportunity to book a follow-up one-to-one session with the APC Projects and Business Development teams to discuss your application in more detail.