Top tips from the experts
Are you interested in applying for our next round of funding, APC17? If so, we’re hosting an Applicant Briefing Webinar on 28th May 2020 to help you through the process.
Our next funding competition, APC17, opens for applications on 17th August 2020. If you’re intending to submit an application, this workshop will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the application process and a step-by-step guide to completing the application form.
Hear from experts from the Advanced Propulsion Centre UK, Innovate UK and the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
- 10:00 – 10:10 – Welcome – Jon Beasley (APC)
- 10:10 – 10:30 – Competition scope and timelines – Zoe Hall (APC)
- 10:30 – 10:50 – Value for money (VfM) guidance for applicants – Charlotte Fleetwood and Sefret Cela (Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy)
- 10:50 – 11:10 – Competition application process – Laura Thomas and Rachel Evans (Innovate UK)
- 11:10 – 11:20 – Next steps – Dan Bunting (APC)
- 11:20 – 11:30 – Q&A