TDAP Wave 6
The latest wave of Technology Developer Accelerator Programme funding is now open.
Up to £135,000 of grant support is available to ambitious micro, small and medium-sized enterprises who are working to develop on or off-vehicle technology, products or services that support either zero-emission vehicle development or the shift to net-zero carbon automotive products.
- Innovative automotive technology, products and services which support the shift to:
- Zero-emission vehicles; or
- Net-zero carbon automotive products
- Aligns with one or more of the Automotive Council’s five strategic technologies; or
- Develops improved industrial processes that could enable the route to net-zero automotive products; or
- Digital technologies that could enhance or accelerate the shift to zero-emission vehicles or net-zero processes; or
- Outside of these areas but demonstrating strong automotive impact potential
- Development status of the technology should be Technology Readiness Levels (TRL) 2-4 (UK Automotive Council) – for guidance on TRL levels, use our guide here.
- On or off-vehicle technology eligible:
- Software or hardware technologies
- Full vehicles (including e-bikes, e-mopeds, etc.) are in scope, however the technology deployed within the vehicle must be innovative of itself and the application needs to show how the vehicle supports or accelerates the move to zero-emission transport
- Expressions of Interest open: 28/10/2021
- Application window opens: 28/10/2021
- Application window closes: 02/02/2022
- Applicants invited for interview: 01/03/2022 – 02/03/2022
- Interviews held: w/c 14/03/2022
- Winning applicants informed: 28/03/2022
- Programme kick-off: 03/05/2022
How to apply
This competition runs in a three-step application process:
1 – Applicants must complete an Expression of Interest
2 – Those eligible will then be asked to complete a full competition application
3 – The APC will then invite selected applicants to interview, from which those who are successful will be selected and invited to join the programme
For more information on TDAP, download our brochure here.
To get in touch with a member of the team…