How the APC can help
If you are a company with innovative low carbon propulsion technology and want to turn it into a product in the UK, the Advanced Propulsion Centre can help you:
- Find partners and create a collaboration with other companies, suppliers and manufacturers.
- Connect you to Centres of Excellence within the APC network where there is evolving and relevant propulsion competence.
- Help you to access industry and government funding to bring your system to market.
In practical terms this means that the APC can provide services including:
- Investing in promising products, processes and people over the next 10 years.
- Encouraging collaboration between SMEs, vehicle manufacturers and their suppliers.
- Enabling advanced propulsion technologies to be ready for on and off road applications turning technologies into products.
- Supporting technology developers to drive innovation.
- Enabling projects that drive investment in the UK.
- Embedding expertise and know-how.
- Working with existing providers to deliver a complete propulsion development infrastructure.
The APC also acts as a channel for communication and implementation of the strategies and road maps of the Automotive Council which can be found in the Resource Library area of this website.