You are invited to the Power Electronics Spoke Launch event on the 16 February 2016 at the University of Nottingham. This free event is open to anyone who wishes to learn more about our plans to build a UK community which delivers access to World Class capabilities and facilities in the Power Electronics sector to support:
- Fundamental & applied research
- Technology development
- Skills development
This is a great opportunity to:
- Get an insight into technical challenges in automotive Power Electronics from academic experts, including how, as a Spoke of the Advanced Propulsion Centre we can work with partners to overcome any power electronic obstacles they may face.
- Network with key players to further grow the technical community around Power Electronics.
- Attend presentations including a welcome from Ian Constance (CEO, APC) and Garry Wilson (Director of Business development, APC) and hear from current APC, Innovate UK and EPSRC projects on how they have benefitted from a collaborative approach.
- Speak to the EPSRC Centre, Spoke & APC teams to discover how your organisation can get involved.
- Pitch a project idea to an audience of experts and end users
If you would like to attend this event, make a pitch or book a private meeting with a member of the Spoke or APC team, please email email@example.com register here.
For more details about the Power Electronics spoke, visit the website.