Transport Minister Announced as Key Note Speaker at the LowCVP’s Annual Conference
Andrew Jones MP, Transport Minister, has been confirmed as the keynote speaker at this year’s LowCVP’s Annual Conference on 30 June.
The LowCVP Conference – ‘A low carbon transport future: The UK capability to lead the way’, which is held in association with the Advanced Propulsion Centre, will take place at Here East in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in London. The conference will cover an array of key topics, featuring:
• The political & economic situation for the UK low carbon auto and fuels sector following the Paris Conference, the EU Referendum and in the context of the Fifth Carbon Budget, which must be set by June 30
• How the UK is placed to develop and benefit from the low carbon propulsion technologies of the future
• Efficient, intelligent and autonomous; how new technologies can change the outlook for transport carbon
• The energy infrastructure for future mobility; how do we move to an EV-ready powergrid?
• Future vehicles; delivering lower carbon and cleaner air & including LowCVP’s key initiatives in 2016-17
Attendees of the conference will also have the opportunity to take a VIP tour of the ‘Make the Future London’ with the chance to see the teams’ concepts for the future of efficient cars in action at the Shell Eco-Marathon.
If you would like to attend the event, you can book to attend here.